Grand Arts PTSA was established in 2010 as a 501(c)(3), non-profit, charitable organization, under the auspices of California State PTA. Grand Arts PTSA connects families, schools and communities by providing programs and services at Ramon C. Cortines School of VAPA.
The mission of Grand Arts PTSA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.