Disneyland Resort Grad Nite Returns in 2022
Disneyland Resort Grad Nite ticket sales extended until March 18, 2022.
Park Hopper tickets are available for purchase here. Ticket price is $210. If you wish to donate an additional amount, please choose the $250 option, and $40 will be donated to assist other seniors that may need financial assistance. In order to purchase a ticket, click on the Add to Cart button after choosing your ticket, and you will be redirected to Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to make a payment. All sales are final.
This event is only for VAPA High seniors. Therefore, only graduating seniors attending may purchase tickets. Guests are not allowed to attend or purchase a ticket. If you are not a VAPA High senior and did purchase a ticket, the purchase price will be refunded immediately minus a $50 fee.
There is a limited amount of tickets being sold. Additional tickets will be on sale at Mr. Schiller’s classroom. Please contact Mr. Schiller during before school, during lunchtime or after school. Tickets will not be sold during instructional time.
Students needing financial assistance are requested to complete a form. The last day to submit a request is March 4, 2022.
The Park Hopper ticket includes bus transportation to and from Disney.
Important: Seniors and their parent/guardian must sign and submit the following forms: Permission for Seniors Form and Parent Approval Student Family Participant Waiver Form. The forms are available for download here. Forms are also available from Mr. Schiller. All forms must be submitted by March 31, 2022. If a senior does not submit the required forms, they will not be permitted to attend. Signed forms may be emailed to email@example.com or submitted to Mr. Schiller.
The Park Hopper ticket experience to both parks includes admission to the exclusive Disneyland Grad Nite Private Party Experience at Disney California Adventure park. Grads can access both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park on the same day during normal operating hours, then wrap up the night at the exclusive private party experience with other Grads.
Be sure to read the Disneyland Park Rules and Regulations. Click here for the rules and regulations.
Covid-19 Protocol: The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. All Guests (ages 2 and up) must wear face coverings when indoors, including on many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are optional in outdoor common areas for all Guests. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the tickets refundable? All ticket sales are final.
- Can I drive to the park? All Grad Nite participants must be transported to and from the park via the PTSA buses. No student is allowed to drive to the Grad Nite event. Students are not allowed to use private transportation companies (uber, lyft, taxis) after the event. This is not an overnight event. All participants must leave with the PTSA buses.
- May I bring a guest to the Grad Nite event? Guests are not allowed to attend the Private Party Experience at Disney California Adventure Park.
- I have a season pass. Can I use the season pass to attend Grad Nite? Disney will not honor season passes at the Grad Nite event. You will need to purchase a Grad Nite ticket.
- Do I need to wear a mask? Face coverings are required for all Guests in all indoor locations, regardless of vaccination status. This includes upon entering and throughout many attractions and in enclosed transportation vehicles, including shuttles and buses. Face coverings remain optional for Guests in outdoor common areas.
- Do I need proof of vaccination? While Guests will not be required to show proof of vaccination, all Guests must attest that they are aware that: 1) the State of California strongly recommends that Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland procedures may change as they continue to follow guidance from the state of California and local health officials, so check back to the Reopening Information Page for the latest updates.