LAST DAY TO BUY TICKETS IS MARCH 16 – DON’T WAIT!
Disneyland Resort Grad Nite Tickets for June 9 on sale now!
Grad Nite 2023 tickets are available for purchase here. The ticket includes a Park Hopper ticket and bus transportation to and from Disneyland. The online price is $255. If you wish to donate an additional amount, please choose the $275 option, and $20 will be donated to assist other seniors that may need financial assistance. In order to purchase a ticket, click on the Add to Cart button after choosing your ticket, and you will be redirected to PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
All sales are final.
This event is only for Cortines School of VAPA graduating seniors. Only graduating seniors attending may purchase tickets. Guests are not allowed to attend or purchase a ticket. If you are not a Cortines School of VAPA senior and you purchase a ticket, the purchase price will be refunded immediately minus a $50 fee.
There is a limited amount of tickets being sold. Tickets may also be bought in Mr. Schiller’s classroom for a cash price of $250. Please contact Mr. Schiller before school, during lunchtime or after school. Tickets will not be sold during instructional time.
There is limited financial assistance available. Please complete the Grad Night 2023 Scholarship Application form to requested assistance. The last day to submit a request is February 24, 2023.
Important: Seniors and their parent/guardian must download, sign, and submit the following forms:
Permission for Seniors Form: English
Permission for Seniors Form: Español
Parent Approval Student Family Participant Waiver Form: English
Parent Approval Student Family Particpant Waiver Form: Español
Forms are also available from Mr. Schiller. All forms must be submitted by March 31, 2023. If a senior does not submit the required forms, they will not be permitted to attend.
Signed forms may be returned to Mr. Schiller or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put student name in email subject.
The Park Hopper ticket experience to both parks includes admission to the exclusive Disneyland Grad Nite Private Party Experience at Disney California Adventure park. Grads can access both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park on the same day during normal operating hours, then wrap up the night at the exclusive private party experience with other Grads.
Be sure to read the Disneyland Park Rules and Regulations. Click here for the general rules and regulations. There are additional rules imposed by Disneyland listed in the Permission Forms.
Health & Safety
Face coverings are optional but recommended for Guests in all indoor locations. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid.
The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland Resort Health Acknowledgement
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the tickets refundable? All ticket sales are final.
- Can I drive to the park? All Grad Nite participants must be transported to and from the park via the PTSA buses. No student is allowed to drive to the Grad Nite event. Students are not allowed to use private transportation companies (uber, lyft, taxis) after the event. This is not an overnight event. All participants must leave with the PTSA buses.
- May I bring a guest to the Grad Nite event? Guests are not allowed to attend the Private Party Experience at Disney California Adventure Park.
- I have a season pass. Can I use the season pass to attend Grad Nite? Disney will not honor season passes at the Grad Nite event. You will need to purchase a Grad Nite ticket.
- Do I need to wear a mask? Face coverings are optional but recommended for Guests in all indoor locations. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid.
- Do I need proof of vaccination? Proof of vaccination is not required. However, the State of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.